Rockauto - Bait and Switch, I received the wrong parts! Did not fit, and parts were not like the picture.
Bait and Switch, I received the wrong parts! Did not fit, and parts were not like the picture.
1999 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE upper ball joints, The Ball joints were too small.
I returned the ball joints, and looks like they sent me back the same ball joints.
I called customer service; I found customer was rude and somewhat unhelpful and
The person at customer service was trying to put the blame on me for the wrong parts.
Now ROCKAUTO would not give me a refund. Why??? I want my money back so
I could use the money to purchase the correct ball joints at a different store.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Return policy for defective parts
- Refund policy for wrong part
- Misleading ad
- Refund policy for defective item
- Service they offered
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mevotech Mk90264 Ball Joints
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "There return exchange wanted me to pay for them shipping me used and opened shocks and the two rear are different. I emailed and they just keep saying the same..."
- "First thing if your ever end up taking your car there, make sure u take it to another place to double check their work. Took the car to replace the clutch..."
- "Problems: Dropped of 2004 Nissan Titan on 12/9 to have it painted Nissan white Q10. Agreed upon price $1,375. Was told work would be completed by Friday 12/13. Placed call..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "I ordered $4400 worth of kitchen cabinets from Scott Ohnmeiss and they were never shipped and I didn't receive a refund. The fake website looked real, the ordering was easy..."
- "Tricia Sauvé from Trilogy Kitchens in Arlington Heights is a horrible kitchen designer. I provided her company a deposit only for her to send me a design my 3 year..."
- "I ordered a bracelet from top hatters and the clasp was broken. I tied getting in touch with them but they haven't answered me yet. I am very..."