Nieuwegein, Utrecht
100% full Not resolved
1.5
Turnaround Time

I live in Holland and had a very bad experiende with RockAuto

I ordered 26 january a caliper 43018-TA0-A01 for my European Honda Accord 2009.

This part is 100% identical to Acura TSX part A1-19-B3358.

I received it on 1 february, I assembled it- it fitted 100%- and what happened.........the caliper was defective; the hand brake did not work and after I thoroughly bled the brakes there was no sufficient pressure behind the piston and the brakes failed to work. Then I replaced it with the old, worn out caliper, and everything functioned well.This means the new caliper had a factory defective so I sent a mail and the answer was that this caliper was not intended to fit for my Honda and I did not get a replacement or refund. The part was only intended for vehicles made in North America.It is wellknow in America that Acura TSX part fit 100% on European Honda Accord CU's. This are exactly the same cars.

I hereby warn every person outside the States: do never buy anything at Rockauto. You will have no warranty or replacement or refund or what so ever.So you take a big risk. With import charges included i payed 210 euro's for a defective part of which RockAuto only refunds the core (75$).Can anyone tell me if there is a consumer organisation were i can put a complaint?

BoesBergeijk wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Rockauto and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Rockauto to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was way they treated me and still in business not for long. Author liked the most information on website and price. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rockauto brake caliper for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rockauto?

Comments

Problem not resolved. Rockauto has only credited the 75 dollars core.

Shame on them!