RockAuto Phone Numbers and Emails

RockAuto Emails:

Jobs/ Career
service@rockauto.com
Is this your business?

How to Contact RockAuto Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(608) 661-1376
Total calls: 66 487 Issues resolved: 850 Last call: Apr 22, 2024

Does RockAuto have a phone number?

RockAuto is exclusively an online business. They have an online self-service portal and a help center as their primary tools for customer service. As such, there is no RockAuto phone number that you can call. The company notes that their online self-service model helps them to keep their operational costs low so that they can sell car parts affordably.

How to get help from RockAuto?

The RockAuto help center is available in four languages including English, Spanish, French, and German. It can be accessed via the home page, by clicking on the “help?” button located at the middle, upper part of the page.

It provides answers to the most common issues that a customer is likely to encounter when engaging with the business. To easily find a solution to your issue, enter the relevant question on the search bar. Or, visit the specific help center category under which your question lies.

Furthermore, RockAuto has a dedicated order status and returns a self-help page on their website. Here, you can check your order status, request a change on your order, report a problem with your shipment, and get return requests.

How to track an order?

To track your order, you are required to provide your email address or phone number and your order number. If you have lost your order number, there is a section where you can provide your email address, and RockAuto will send you a list of your 10 most recent orders.
With that said, you can also write to the RockAuto email address: service@rockauto.com or message them on Twitter (@RockAuto_Parts) and Facebook.

PissedConsumer Club

Poor
Tracy C Xgu
Order has not arrived
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

They really suck on everything and you will not get what you order and you won't receive a receipt for or a tracking number

Guillermo G Cbt
The online customer service does not allow me to report non delivery
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I ordered a part but never received it. I tried using the online customer service but it says that they cannot provide replacement or return without the part.

That's why I contacted them. I never received it. Fedex investigated and told me Rockauto has to claim the missing item as I did not contract with them. I called the phone number you gave me but they do not do customer service and no one answered.

Very poor customer service. I feel like they ripped me off.

Guest-5703636
Haven't received my order

I ordered a part February 8th at that time I was told it would arrive on February 28 then got a message it would arrive March 8 and I still don't have it as of March 14th! RockAuto has no way to contact by phone!

Their online system has produced no results! My next step is getting my bank to dispute the charges.

Russell P Jlz
They have my money, no parts
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I bought a Walmart green dot card,put 200.00 on it. Found the fuel pump I needed, thought I ordered it, then told card wouldn't go through.

Green Dot says contact who I ordered from which is rockauto. So where is my pump. The total price was 90 some dollars, but I have 5.95 left on card. So where is my damn money.

No parts and no money. Can't get any decent person to make since.

How Good is RockAuto's Customer Service?

Tamieka Mwx
Tamieka Mwx
Feels Disappointed | Apr 18, 2024

Not good never got to talk to anyone in Custer or service

Amiliana Uzv
Amiliana Uzv
Feels Disappointed | Apr 13, 2024

I purchased some wheel center caps and I received the wrong size for my auto. I want my refund.

Rafael G Vpf
Rafael G Vpf
Feels Satisfied | Apr 12, 2024

Excelente

Jaicee Yhs
Jaicee Yhs
Feels Disappointed | Apr 11, 2024

Send parts back and still waiting for my refund

Rani Nlf
Rani Nlf
Feels Disappointed | Apr 09, 2024

It was ok until I need to change something

Ronald H Fan
Ronald H Fan
Feels Disappointed | Apr 09, 2024

I don’t like it I’m very dissatisfied with them. They should have a representative that you can talk to instead of dealing with automated and computerized devices. Thank you very much for your assistance. I would recommend you guys to anybody.

Summary of RockAuto Customer Service Calls

4% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call RockAuto?

Request for Information Question:

• “Need assistance”
  • “Need parts and have questions”
  • “To check on a part”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Need shipping label for returns”
  • “Package sent to wrong address”
  • “Wrong part”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “TO CHANGE MY SHIPPING ON A PART I ORDERED”
  • “Return and refund”
  • “Replacement of faulty part”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Warranty”
  • “About parts that I ordered is defective”
  • “Made and online order and has wrong shipping address”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Fraud”
  • “I want to get my 10% discount when I order my AC COMPRESSOR”
  • “To get an I would like to get a new promo code because I want to order some more parts in my promo code expired on March 29th”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “Refund concern”
  • “I need my refund”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Need to make sure an order was canceled”
  • “Cancel my order”
  • “Canceling order”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Website said uou had 2 brake drums, so I placed the order with other stuff. Then I receivef an email & a call saying an item was out of stock so I checked the email, the stock was wrong & only had 1 brake drum. I needed 2 matching brske drums”
  • “Website says my $350 order number does not exist.”
  • “I have a shop and I am tax exam Your website doesn't let me to do. Please help me with my tax exam ID.”

Account Question:

• “Account access”
  • “Talk to someone about crediting my account”
  • “Store credit balance does not match returned item”

Cards Question:

• “Card issue”
  • “Need to change card information”
  • “To ask they accept Synchrony car care cards”

Staff Question:

• “CCustomer service”
  • “Customer service”
  • “The online customer service does not allow me to report non delivery”

Employment Question:

• “Check part numbers Toyota part number is 53440-0W230 and 53450-0W190 do you have the equivalent parts on hand?”
  • “401k”
  • “Process 1st order so 2nd order can get paid”

Other Question:

• “To order parts”
  • “New delco starter problem”
  • “WERE IS MY PARTS”

About

Summary

Rockauto has been on the market since 1999. It was started by the Taylor family. The company is based in Madison, WI. It is an online parts store which carries a large selection of items. It brings customers thousands of parts from over 200 manufacturers. It sells a variety of mechanical parts like brake pads and shock absorbers and body parts like bumpers and mirrors, interior trim like door handles. Rockauto offers major assemblies like CV axles, engine long blocks, steering gears and complete transmissions. The staff of the company doesnt include any mechanic staff to provide auto repairs, but there are service manuals to help customers perform repair.

RockAuto reviews and complaints

2.1
Advance Auto Parts
1406 reviews
2.0
Do you have something to say about RockAuto? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup