Rockauto Contact Information

• (608) 661-1376

does not support this feature.

Currently you can call only US numbers.

Contact Page:

01:28 AVG CALL DURATION
2% ISSUES RESOLVED

Customers Contact Rockauto to Ask about:

Request for Information:

• “Question about products”
  • “Question on order”
  • “Checking on part”

Return/ Replace:

• “I need help for returns”
  • “I want to return parts”
  • “Verify return”

Shipping and Delivery:

• “I paid for next business day delivery because it was important and I got a used part I cant use now I wasted money on shipping and i have to wait longer”
  • “I didnt get a comformation number. It said order couldnt be placed but my money was taken off my card. Did the order go through or not???”
  • “I did not receive a part that I order”

Product/ Service:

• “I've placed an order and only two of the items out of the three was on my receipt when I got it”
  • “You guys told me there was a error with my order and still took money off my card”
  • “I place in order and i paid for it now its saying i didnot pay”

Payments and Charges:

• “I need to stop two payment that i made only suppose to be one payment”
  • “I've accidentally overcharged my card on the website cuz I was doing it with my phone so I have the same item ordered three times please call me ASAP”
  • “Being charged multiple times during an order.”

Refund:

• “I need a REFUND”
  • “I didn’t get a full refund”
  • “Lost order, finally found package and want a refund!”

Activation/ Cancellation:

• “Order cancelation questions”
  • “To see of i will be reembersed for sensor that was cancelled”
  • “Canceling an order”

Website/ Application:

• “Cant find 1992 Ford Ranger rear tail light lenses on your website”
  • “Your website sucks”
  • “Trying to get a starter 1988 Mazda non turbo standard shift please give me a call on number I can call to order your websites too confusing”

Account:

• “Can’t Log in”
  • “I ordered water pump for a 528i bmw and rockatuo took my money out of my bank account”
  • “My PayPal account got hacked and someone placed An order i want to cancel it”

Cards:

• “I believe you changed my card twice”
  • “Gm, im call to find out what type of gift card you need to order parts..”
  • “I just ordered some parts and my money was taking off my card but no invoice was sent”

Staff:

• “This is my 1st time using the service, I need help in finding the parts for 2007 Mercury Milan 2.3L”
  • “Horrible service and CC Charge that should be refunded! and getting no help at this point from anyone”
  • “Customer service incident”

Employment:

• “Fuel distubor Mercedes Benz 300 e 1988”
  • “I ordered an alternator, order number 89461099. Does it come with a core charge or core return?”

Other:

• “1990 brougham d'elegance”
  • “Ordered a part”
  • “Need help WITH A Order”

Rockauto Rating Stats

Shipping Service, Customer Care, Receptionist

Top 5 Rockauto Products

Website, Account, Coupon, Catalogue

Top 5 Likes about Rockauto

Price, Will never buy from them again, I will never use them again, Cheap price, Prices and selection and ease of finding parts

Top 5 Dislikes about Rockauto

Refund policy for defective item, Customer service, Unwillingness to accept their part in the mistake, Shipping, Service

Summary

Rockauto has been on the market since 1999. It was started by the Taylor family. The company is based in Madison, WI. It is an online parts store which carries a large selection of items. It brings customers thousands of parts from over 200 manufacturers. It sells a variety of mechanical parts like brake pads and shock absorbers and body parts like bumpers and mirrors, interior trim like door handles. Rockauto offers major assemblies like CV axles, engine long blocks, steering gears and complete transmissions. The staff of the company doesnt include any mechanic staff to provide auto repairs, but there are service manuals to help customers perform repair.

Rockauto reviews and complaints

PayPalVISAMasterCardAmerican Express

Edit Description
Show

Rockauto Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Rockauto to

i

Products and Services Sold by Rockauto

Do you have something to say about Rockauto? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup