Contact RockAuto Customer Service
RockAuto Phone Numbers and Emails
- (608) 661-1376
RockAuto Contact Information
RockAuto Online Chat:
Corporate Office Address:
How to Contact RockAuto Customer Service?
RockAuto is exclusively an online business. They have an online self-service portal and a help center as their primary tools for customer service. As such, there is no RockAuto phone number that you can call. The company notes that their online self-service model helps them to keep their operational costs low so that they can sell car parts affordably.
The self-service portal is easy to use and offers comprehensive capabilities for a smooth customer experience. You can do a wide range of procedures on the portal ranging from tracking orders, printing receipts, filling for warranty claims, etc.
The RockAuto help center is available in four languages including English, Spanish, French, and German. It can be accessed via the home page, by clicking on the “help?” button located at the middle, upper part of the page.
It provides answers to the most common issues that a customer is likely to encounter when engaging with the business. To easily find a solution to your issue, enter the relevant question on the search bar. Or, visit the specific help center category under which your question lies.
The RockAuto help center is categorized into 5 sections as follows:
- Help with finding parts for your vehicle;
- Help with choosing parts;
- Help with placing an order;
- Help with existing orders;
- Help with accounts.
Furthermore, RockAuto has a dedicated order status and returns a self-help page on their website. Here, you can check your order status, request a change on your order, report a problem with your shipment, and get return requests.
To track your order, you are required to provide your email address or phone number and your order number. If you have lost your order number, there is a section where you can provide your email address, and RockAuto will send you a list of your 10 most recent orders.
With that said, you can also write to the RockAuto email address: email@example.com or message them on Twitter (@RockAuto_Parts) and Facebook.
Summary of RockAuto Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call RockAuto Customer Service?
Request for Information Question:
- “To find out about a part”
- “Im trying to place an order but have Questions”
- “Looking for trunk latch 2016 hunday Elantra limited”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “Package has not arrived”
- “Didn't receive all my parts”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Returned order not found”
- “Package I am returning”
Product/ Service Question:
- “Damage package”
- “I received my order all parts were there including two brake drums that I did not order would like to see if I was charged for these parts and how to return them without being charged”
- “Incorrect order #627”
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Got charged order didn't go through”
- “They charged my Visa card but didn't place my order”
- “My debit card was charged and I did not placed an order with this compnay”
- “Issue with Refund items/amount”
- “Warranty Refund and a problem with shipping”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “Cancel my order”
- “Cancel an order”
Website/ Application Question:
- “Your site sucks”
- “Your website it's hard to figure out I need parts for 2006 Chevy HHR front calipers rotors brakes and rear brakes also catalytic converter”
- “Credit card refused”
- “The card my refund was issued to was canceled and I have a new one and did not receive the refund”
- “Lost account”
- “Want to speak with customer service Regarding 2011 Seinna front passenger wheel barring code I need”
- “Want to speak with customer service”
- “Bought king pin kit not enough shims to finish job”
- “Not receiving parts”
- “Parts order10907944”
- “Warranty on a part”
Shipping Service, Customer Care, Receptionist
Website, Account, Coupon
Pros: Price, Good prices, Will never buy from them again, Prices, Great prices
Cons: Customer service, No customer service, No customer phone service, Return policy, Poor customer service when trying to get help
Rockauto has been on the market since 1999. It was started by the Taylor family. The company is based in Madison, WI. It is an online parts store which carries a large selection of items. It brings customers thousands of parts from over 200 manufacturers. It sells a variety of mechanical parts like brake pads and shock absorbers and body parts like bumpers and mirrors, interior trim like door handles. Rockauto offers major assemblies like CV axles, engine long blocks, steering gears and complete transmissions. The staff of the company doesnt include any mechanic staff to provide auto repairs, but there are service manuals to help customers perform repair.
RockAuto is ranked 34 out of 575 in Auto Parts and Accessories category
USA, Canada, Worldwide, Europe
Compare RockAuto To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.