Beware of Rock Auto!
I ordered a fan motor for passenger side of Accord LX and was sent the driver side motor. I was told to send it back and the correct one would be sent. When the replacement part came it was the same wrong part. I am then harrassed by rep that I had ordered incorrect. I end up having to send in pictures of my part and their wrong part so that they can update their calalog. They send me a return label, but tell me that they will not send the correct part unless I pay again and that the credit for the original will not be applied until 3 days or more after the package arrived to them. I spoke to her supervisor and got the same response. After calling back to get a higher official with the company, I was told the same thing.
It shows that they are not considerate of your time, even when they are completely at fault, not to mention I helped straighten out their catalog.
I will never use them again.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Catalog not correct cust service did not care
- Reason of review:
- Item cataloged wrong and very poor Customer Service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fan Motor
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Return policy has a restocking fee. I'm out of $17.25 It's the priciple that I'm upset about. Don't sell a product calling it a chip for $75, when in reality..."
- "I will never use rockauto.com for anything else. Their ad was misleading. I thought I was purchasing a front left control arm and a front right control arm. I only..."
- "Ive purchased several tires from best used in the past, as I am a rural mail carrier and go through a lot of tires. In April I purchased a set..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."