100% full Not resolved
1.3
Turnaround Time

Beware of Rock Auto!

I ordered a fan motor for passenger side of Accord LX and was sent the driver side motor. I was told to send it back and the correct one would be sent. When the replacement part came it was the same wrong part. I am then harrassed by rep that I had ordered incorrect. I end up having to send in pictures of my part and their wrong part so that they can update their calalog. They send me a return label, but tell me that they will not send the correct part unless I pay again and that the credit for the original will not be applied until 3 days or more after the package arrived to them. I spoke to her supervisor and got the same response. After calling back to get a higher official with the company, I was told the same thing.

It shows that they are not considerate of your time, even when they are completely at fault, not to mention I helped straighten out their catalog.

I will never use them again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with prices and stated that there is a room for improvement of catalog not correct cust service did not care. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "item cataloged wrong and very poor customer service" of fan motor and associated monetary loss in the amount of $150. Rockauto needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fan motor in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rockauto.

Had an Experience with Rockauto?

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1275905

I have been on both sides with these guys where they ran out of what I ordered but called to see if it was ok to ship the higher priced parts at no extra charge.Conversely down the road however, I got into with them over a part that didn't fit because they said I ordered wrong year model and had to pay return shipping.

The trick with these guys if something goes wrong is to always say part is defective : no matter what.Get your refund and move on down the road.