Rockauto - Faulty Catalog Listing

Beware of Rock Auto!

I ordered a fan motor for passenger side of Accord LX and was sent the driver side motor. I was told to send it back and the correct one would be sent. When the replacement part came it was the same wrong part. I am then harrassed by rep that I had ordered incorrect. I end up having to send in pictures of my part and their wrong part so that they can update their calalog. They send me a return label, but tell me that they will not send the correct part unless I pay again and that the credit for the original will not be applied until 3 days or more after the package arrived to them. I spoke to her supervisor and got the same response. After calling back to get a higher official with the company, I was told the same thing.

It shows that they are not considerate of your time, even when they are completely at fault, not to mention I helped straighten out their catalog.

I will never use them again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time

• What I liked
    • Prices
  • What I disliked
    • Catalog not correct cust service did not care

Reason of review:
Item cataloged wrong and very poor Customer Service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Fan Motor
Review category
review #802304 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rockauto? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rockauto. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Rockauto.
Filing a new complaint about