100% full Not resolved

Beware of Rock Auto!

I ordered a fan motor for passenger side of Accord LX and was sent the driver side motor. I was told to send it back and the correct one would be sent. When the replacement part came it was the same wrong part. I am then harrassed by rep that I had ordered incorrect. I end up having to send in pictures of my part and their wrong part so that they can update their calalog. They send me a return label, but tell me that they will not send the correct part unless I pay again and that the credit for the original will not be applied until 3 days or more after the package arrived to them. I spoke to her supervisor and got the same response. After calling back to get a higher official with the company, I was told the same thing.

It shows that they are not considerate of your time, even when they are completely at fault, not to mention I helped straighten out their catalog.

I will never use them again.

Review about: Fan Motor.

I liked: Prices.

I didn't like: Catalog not correct cust service did not care.

1.3
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Item cataloged wrong and very poor Customer Service / $150
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Rockauto?

Comments

BLUETHUNDER
San Antonio, Texas, United States #1275905

I have been on both sides with these guys where they ran out of what I ordered but called to see if it was ok to ship the higher priced parts at no extra charge.Conversely down the road however, I got into with them over a part that didn't fit because they said I ordered wrong year model and had to pay return shipping.

The trick with these guys if something goes wrong is to always say part is defective : no matter what.Get your refund and move on down the road.