Red Lodge, Montana
Featured 100% full Not resolved
2.7
Turnaround Time

Shipping has always been a problem with them.They don't package things well enough to avoid damage.

The latest pile of project parts I bought had such a problem. I had looked over, but not noticed, a bend in the port of the a/c condenser. 6 months later I got to the final portion of my project to find the bend. I called them up but they will give no consideration for anything over 30 days.

I'm out 70$. Really the price is cheep enough to keep me coming back to try again. If I get another one that is broken and they don't help me out, I would have been better off to buy one twice as much from a more reputable company. This is also cutting into my time as I wanted to have the thing fixed for a family vacation.

Check your orders extremely carefully.and get right on them.

Review about: Rockauto Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Shipping, Refund policy for defective item, Delivery, Packaging.

Had an Experience with Rockauto?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion