Rockauto - Horrible packaging. Customer service a black hole after 30days.
Shipping has always been a problem with them.They don't package things well enough to avoid damage.
The latest pile of project parts I bought had such a problem. I had looked over, but not noticed, a bend in the port of the a/c condenser. 6 months later I got to the final portion of my project to find the bend. I called them up but they will give no consideration for anything over 30 days.
I'm out 70$. Really the price is cheep enough to keep me coming back to try again. If I get another one that is broken and they don't help me out, I would have been better off to buy one twice as much from a more reputable company. This is also cutting into my time as I wanted to have the thing fixed for a family vacation.
Check your orders extremely carefully.and get right on them.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Refund policy for defective item
You May Also Like
- " I have been knowing Christopher Hinrichs, who makes Jeetop, for three years. Chris is the only one person in his company . He doesn't hire people because he..."
- "Will not make good or return any calls concerning $ 3080.00 worth of Chroming that is defective. Also has taken additional parts, approx. $ 300.00 from me, no response. Promised several..."
- "There return exchange wanted me to pay for them shipping me used and opened shocks and the two rear are different. I emailed and they just keep saying the same..."
- "We had a 20ft. Nash for 10 years with no problems so we decided in 2014 to upgrade to a 24M. The trailer came with two bent stabilizer jacks..."
- "I have a clothing store and my nephew wanted to start his business So I shipped brand new clothing for his store and 2 jam jars for my mother, I..."
- "Horrendous is all i can say, NEVER AGAIN i also have to send pictures what a horrible experience. ..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."