Red Lodge, Montana
Featured on Instagram 100% full Not resolved

Shipping has always been a problem with them.They don't package things well enough to avoid damage.

Related: Rockauto refused to cancel my order & charged me return shipping.

The latest pile of project parts I bought had such a problem. I had looked over, but not noticed, a bend in the port of the a/c condenser. 6 months later I got to the final portion of my project to find the bend. I called them up but they will give no consideration for anything over 30 days.

I'm out 70$. Really the price is cheep enough to keep me coming back to try again. If I get another one that is broken and they don't help me out, I would have been better off to buy one twice as much from a more reputable company. This is also cutting into my time as I wanted to have the thing fixed for a family vacation.

Check your orders extremely carefully.and get right on them.

Review about: Air Conditioner Condensor.

I didn't like: Shipping, Refund policy for defective item, Delivery, Packaging.

2.7
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Rockauto Shipping Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $70
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Rockauto?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.