Rockauto - Horrible packaging. Customer service a black hole after 30days.
Shipping has always been a problem with them.They don't package things well enough to avoid damage.
The latest pile of project parts I bought had such a problem. I had looked over, but not noticed, a bend in the port of the a/c condenser. 6 months later I got to the final portion of my project to find the bend. I called them up but they will give no consideration for anything over 30 days.
I'm out 70$. Really the price is cheep enough to keep me coming back to try again. If I get another one that is broken and they don't help me out, I would have been better off to buy one twice as much from a more reputable company. This is also cutting into my time as I wanted to have the thing fixed for a family vacation.
Check your orders extremely carefully.and get right on them.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Refund policy for defective item
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought an A/C Compressor and when I got it, it was missing parts that should be with it to function in my car. It was missing a pressure switch..."
- "Ive purchased several tires from best used in the past, as I am a rural mail carrier and go through a lot of tires. In April I purchased a set..."
- "I installed a set of four Pulstar plugs on my Saturn VUE. After a few months of improved gas mileage my vehicle began having momentary bouts of lost power. After..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "The alt-katolische Spitalkirche is one of the oldest Christian churches in Baden-Baden. It was first mentioned on the Spital legal instruments on March 1351. It was not far from the..."
- "My home loan has been sold to PennyMac. I had Bank of America. Well reading all the complaints on PennyMac has got me worried but I did have a great..."
- "This is our freezer which I go into about 3 times a day I can not get into it to preform my work properly in the bakery management has become..."
- "ABC installed gutters on my house and guest house six months ago (March 2016)...2 man crew left quickly after taking final payment. Problem: Gutters incorrectly angled do not drain, water..."