Red Lodge, Montana
Featured 100% full Not resolved
2.7
Turnaround Time

Shipping has always been a problem with them.They don't package things well enough to avoid damage.

The latest pile of project parts I bought had such a problem. I had looked over, but not noticed, a bend in the port of the a/c condenser. 6 months later I got to the final portion of my project to find the bend. I called them up but they will give no consideration for anything over 30 days.

I'm out 70$. Really the price is cheep enough to keep me coming back to try again. If I get another one that is broken and they don't help me out, I would have been better off to buy one twice as much from a more reputable company. This is also cutting into my time as I wanted to have the thing fixed for a family vacation.

Check your orders extremely carefully.and get right on them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. love2runinsnow stated that there is a room for improvement of shipping and refund policy for defective item. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of rockauto shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $70. Rockauto needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rockauto shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rockauto.

Had an Experience with Rockauto?

Comments