1.8
Turnaround Time

I SPECIFICALLY ordered this part in time to be shipped and paid for overnight shipping so I would have this part by Friday 7/14.On Friday at approximately 3pm I looked at my Fedex Tracking # which still stated Label Created or something to that effect.

I called Rock auto customer service where I was told That happens sometimes and it doesnt update until its delivered, give it til the end of business today. Your package was picked up At about 4:30 I looked at the tracking again at which time it said Package picked up. Call#2 to customer service where I was again told Your package was picked up, it must have been left on or forgotten on the truck and it was FedExs Fault SO I call fedexthey stated in great detail the exact transaction between Rockauto and FedEx.THE LABEL WAS CREATED ON THURSDAY AND PICKUP WAS SCHEDULED BY ROCKAUTO FOR FRIDAY.They also informed me that if I needed the package ASAP (Delivered Saturday) that if Rockauto contacted them in the next hour or two that it could be redirected. Call #3 to Rockauto.Where I was promptly told that There was nothing they could do at which I informed them, FALSE, there indeed was a course of action that could be taken but they didnt WANT to, and that I wished to speak to a Manager.

I was told I would be contacted by a manager as soon as one was free. This was about 6pm on Friday 7/14.

Here I sit typing this email on Monday Morning, without an air conditioning part for the only car that needs to transport a 3 month old I needed fixed Friday, ALL weekend plans were disrupted, and still no call from a manager who could do something.I will also be forwarding a copy of this email to members of the Taylor family for their consideration.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Lack of action.

Had an Experience with Rockauto?

Comments