2.2

Update by user Jun 29, 2018

Almost the end of June. No calls No Email No response from rock auto. I will never buy another product from them ever again and I would encourage everybody else not to!

Original review posted by user May 30, 2018

Being in the automotive industry for 40+ I thought I would give them a try. I ordered first line parts and the price seemed fair.

It was a large job on this 79 CJ5 and I had to order many parts from all over the States. When I got everything together and started the job, in the package with the parts I found a note that said I could only return the parts before May 10th witch had already passed. I installed the ball joints and low and behold they were junk. It took both hands to turn the knuckle, the ball joints were way too tight.

I emailed rockauto and they said they could send me another set of junk ball joints but could not refund my money or my labor. I guess if your a backyard *** it may be ok but when your trying to make your living working on cars rockauto is not the place to go.

I can see that every review page has the same complaints. BAD PARTS AND BAD SERVICE!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ball Joint.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

They send parts that have previously been returned at retail auto parts stores. Usually damaged packaging or some quality rejects.

Like a dollar store find.

Always inspect your parts immediately! Just my .02 cents worth.