Rockauto - Ordered 4 shocks for my F100 and two were already opened and two rears are different
There return exchange wanted me to pay for them shipping me used and opened shocks and the two rear are different. I emailed and they just keep saying the same thing, whats different, they have different stamping on the shocks! They ignore the fact they were already opened, I paid for NEW matching shocks.
I will never spend a dime with this crooked company.
As photo shows the shocks are different and one was used.
You cannot talk to a live person at the company only email.
I will post on there Facebook how crappy they are daily and I encourage others to do the same.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Will never buy from them again
What I disliked
- Customer service terrible
- Customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a 2013 Ford Flex at Price Ford in Port Angeles, WA and before I even had paid my first car payment, I had to have the car towed..."
- "Ive purchased several tires from best used in the past, as I am a rural mail carrier and go through a lot of tires. In April I purchased a set..."
- "I bought a brand new 1025r tlb in may 2016 took home found loose nuts and bolts loose on machine had 2 hrs on it had to have mower..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "TO ROCKMOUNTAIN BOOKS AND AMAZON AS A SENIOR CITIZEN ON VERY LIMITED INCOME FROM NOW ON ALL OF MY CORRESPONSE WILL BE THROUGH THE AMAZON SITE. I TRIED TO SETTLE..."
- "I RECENTLY PURCHASE a ps3 online and the seller used the USPS Economic Mailing. it was to said to arrive in 3-9 days. but it already been almost..."
- "I have been using your multigrain Delightful and I really like it. I bought a loaf a couple of days ago and half way in the loaf was holes..."