There return exchange wanted me to pay for them shipping me used and opened shocks and the two rear are different. I emailed and they just keep saying the same thing, whats different, they have different stamping on the shocks! They ignore the fact they were already opened, I paid for NEW matching shocks.

I will never spend a dime with this crooked company.

As photo shows the shocks are different and one was used.

You cannot talk to a live person at the company only email.

I will post on there Facebook how crappy they are daily and I encourage others to do the same.

Jim

This reviewer shared experience about "shipped used and mismatched parts and refuse to replace" and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $60. The author is overall dissatisfied with Rockauto and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about rockauto customer care from Rockauto was customer service , but reviewer liked will never buy from them again. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rockauto.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Rockauto to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rockauto?

Comments