2.1
Equipment Quality
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time
Usability

They sent me the wrong fuel tank. The packing slip was right but the wrong part in the box.

They are not doing anything on their end to help me out. I am just another pissed off customer to them. They won't even work with me to ship a new tank out asap, just following standard procedure giving no *** about me as a small business owner loosing money hourly.

I am without a work truck right now which means I can't work. My truck is my mobile repair vehicle and I am loosing money hourly and they don't give a *** I hate them!!!!

Comments

If you have received a product that you did not order you are actually not even required to return it and the seller is legally obligated to refund the cost of purchase. This includes the seller sending you the wrong product (because it is not the product that you ordered, right?).

If the seller sends the wrong product and the buyer is graciously offering to return it and the seller won't pay for shipping, simply keep the product you received and contact your bank or credit card company and file for a "chargeback". Keep in mind that money involved in this transaction could possibly be held up and unavailable to both you and the seller for a number of weeks as the financial institution investigates. Here is a link to an article written by an attorney http://smallbusiness.chron.com/law-regarding-receiving-shipment-not-ordered-78021.html that explains the laws a little. And another link that explains the chargeback process and when to file for one, http://econsumerservices.com/when-to-file-a-chargeback/.

I hope this helps people learn their rights as consumers and perhaps we can put an end to businesses and their unscrupulous practices. If everyone started doing this rockauto, and other shady online retailers, would start changing their return policies real fast.