Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

I haven't received my part's , scheduled delivery was for Wednesday November the 7th. FedEx email saying shipping exception , multiple shipping labels on package . I need your help on this matter.

3 answers
HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
According to the information provided on the RockAuto Help page, the company and the carrier use the same tracking information you see on the carrier’s website. That’s why, they can’t provide you with more details. If more than 7 business days have come since the last update, RockAuto can start a trace. If you want to start the investigation, follow the steps below:
  1. Find your order on the Order Status & Returns page
  2. Click “Arrange a Return / Report a Problem” next to the missing parts
  3. Specify the quantity missing and select “Package Not Received”
  4. Answer a few question to determine the cause of the problem and how you would like to proceed if missing parts can’t be found

what heppened with my order # 122823491

I have ordered few parts on October 13th and i received email with confirmation number ,but no router number still .The package is going to Lithuania.Order nr. 122823491.Please if you could check it if everything is ok.Thank you.

Jack Nolan
According to Rockauto FAQs, if you haven't received a tracking number with email confirmation:
  • go you your Rockauto account,
  • go to Order Status and Return,
  • click the tracking number to take you to the carrier's website and estimated delivery date.

what heppened with my order # 122823491

2 answers
Jack Nolan
According to Rockauto FAQs you will get an order tracking number with the email confirmation. Click the tracking number in the email to view the carrier's estimated delivery date. Pay attention that estimated date is not guaranteed by Rockauto.
@Jack Nolan I have ordered few parts onOctober 13th and i received email with confirmation number ,but no router numbers still,and estimated date was October 30th. Order nr. 122823491.Please if you could check it if everything is ok.
View more answers (1)

What is the deadline to return parts

What is the deadline to return part wrong part too big

Jack Nolan
According to RockAuto FAQs the return deadline is 30 days after you receive your item.
View

Verify if i purchased correct part

I purchased a replacement radiator gor my 2008 chevrolet silverado. Engine is 5.3 automatic.

The part i purchased was the Denso 2219011, it seems to be the same size and all my issue is that it has two more connection ports that my original radiator doesn’t have.

I have read articles about them being for lines for transmission cooler. My question is did i order the wrong part or do they just stay unused?

Jack Nolan

The information you require is quite specific. You should consult the specialists who can give you the best piece of advice. Try to reach out to Rockauto customer service by phone at 608- 661-1376 or send an email at service@rockauto.com
View

I bought apart last summer. threw the invoice away and don't remember if you charged me sales tax.

by GloriousGuineaPig815

0 answers
View

Are these the correct parts

I ordered pads and rotors kit but the rotors are smaller than the ones that came off and thinner I’m just making sure I was sent the correct parts

Jack Nolan
Your question about parts correctness seems to be quite specific. It is better to consult Rockauto customer service. You may reach them via Contact Tab on the Pissed Consumer website.
View

How do I send back my calipers so I can get my core charge back

Jack Nolan
According to RockAuto help page, in order to make a return you should
  • find the order on the Order Status & Returns page.
  • Click "Arrange a Return / Report a Problem" next to the part to be returned.
  • Specify the quantity being returned, and the reason for the return.
  • The system will ask you a few questions about the return, provide return instructions, and give you an opportunity to generate a return shipping label.
View

how can i get you to send me a replacement part & not pay another core charge?

I purchased a TIPM control module for my 2008 PT Cruiser. It was defective and I want to order a replacement...

But I have to pay another "core" charge when I order the replacement. It would be easier for me to get the replacement bought and sent to me. without paying another core charge. Then after it is installed, I can send back the defective one and get reimbursed for the replacement.

PS: I am not a PISSED customer -- I am just trying to find out about the possibility of getting my warrantied part replaced without having so much cash outlay... The core charge in this case is about $220.00.

Jack Nolan
According to the RockAuto FAQ page, in order to make a return, you should find the order on the Order Status & Returns page. Click "Arrange a Return / Report a Problem" next to the part to be returned. Specify the quantity being returned, and the reason for the return. The system will ask you a few questions about the return, provide return instructions, and give you an opportunity to generate a return shipping label.
After you return your part, you can order the part that you need. For further information, please contact Rockauto customer service by phone at 608- 661-1376 or send an email at service@rockauto.com
View

Why can't I shop to my house

My zip code is 80223 and it says I can't stop to my house because of some taxes you can't collect please help me resolve this issue

Jack Nolan
Your question is quite specific. It is better to contact RockAuto customer support by phone at 608- 661-1376 or send an email at service@rockauto.com
View

Why haven’t I received my confirmation for my order ?

I haven’t received order confirmation.

Jack Nolan

According to Rockauto help page, if you did not receive an order confirmation number, and the parts remain in the shopping cart, your order was not placed. If you received an order confirmation number and email, your order was placed. You can check the status of your order on Order Status & Returns page.
View

I haven’t received my order and I paid for overnight delivery Fedex says they don’t have it can you send it again?

I ordered a wire harness on 9/12/19 and paid for overnight delivery,Fedex said they don’t have it I am totally disabled and depend on car, this could be resolved easily if I could speak to someone unfortunately you do not have customer service so I cannot speak to anyone at rock auto

Jack Nolan
Regarding your problem, you can send an email to Rockauto customer service at service@rockauto.com. Their support team will communicate with you.

120151369 good /120150545 extra one

They send the first order then next day the second order can don’t want to be charge for second order want to send it back but can find my order with my email address so what can I do???????order number120151369 is good. Order number120150545 is good but don’t need the second order thank you

Jack Nolan

According to RockAuto FAQs, in order to make a return find the order on the Order Status & Returns page. Click "Arrange a Return / Report a Problem" next to the part to be returned. Specify the quantity being returned, and the reason for the return. The system will ask you a few questions about the return, provide return instructions, and give you an opportunity to generate a return shipping label.
View

How do I get a return label.

I bought a radiator for your company they sent me a return label it has expired I need another one.

Jack Nolan
Regarding your question you should contact Rockauto customer service by phone at 608- 661-1376 or send an email at service@rockauto.com
View

I placed my order last weekend and I have not recieved my parts

Jack Nolan

According to Rockauto delivery policy, you will get an email with the order confirmation and tracking number in case you need to follow your order.

How can i get a refund

I only had my part for two months and it went out a few weeks ago, I purchased a ac compressor in june

Jack Nolan
According to RockAuto Customer FAQ page, if the part doesn’t work for your vehicle, you should report the problem on RockAuto Order Status & Returns page. To set up a RockAuto return:
  1. Find the order on the Order Status & Returns page
  2. Click “Arrange a Return/Report a Problem” next to the part to be returned
  3. Specify the quantity being returned, and the reason for the return
  4. Follow the return instructions
View

Did you receive my order

I didn’t get a email confirmation for my order for a power steering pump hose for a 01 chevy 2500 my name is Matthew Behrendt please let me know ASAP

Jack Nolan
Your question is quite specific. It is better to contact Rockauto customer support by phone at 608- 661-1376 or send an email at service@rockauto.com
View

I accidentally pushed the part was used

I accidentally pushed the part was used on my vehicle, now it just says none refundable. Is there a way I can change this option due to the fact it's the wrong part

Jack Nolan

Your question is quite specific. It is better to reach out RockAuto customer service by phone at 608- 661-1376 or send an email at service@rockauto.com

2011 MITSUBISHI RVR REAR HUB ASSEMBLY DOES IT COME WITH ABS RETAING RING

Jack Nolan
You may contact RockAuto customer service for support via Contact Tab on Pissed Consumer website.
View

How do I return a wrong part

I received my window regulator and it was the wrong one

Jack Nolan

According to RockAuto help center, if you want another part, arrange a return for the part that you do not want, and place a new order on RockAuto.com for the part you need. In order to make a return find the order on the Order Status & Returns page. Click "Arrange a Return / Report a Problem" next to the part to be returned. Specify the quantity being returned, and the reason for the return. The system will ask you a few questions about the return, provide return instructions, and give you an opportunity to generate a return shipping label.

Questions 207