I will never use rockauto.com for anything else.Their ad was misleading.
I thought I was purchasing a front left control arm and a front right control arm. I only received 1. When I contacted their customer service I was told as a rule all items are sold as individually and to read the part description.
So I read the part description and it stated both front right and front left.I learned my lesson I should have read their reviews before purchasing from them.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Control Arm
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Bought Dayco timing belt kit WP199K1AS, as it had gaskets/ oil seals other kits lacked. Installed all seals and parts; after less than 2 weeks,the engine jumped timing, shutting down..."
- "Beware of Rock Auto! I ordered a fan motor for passenger side of Accord LX and was sent the driver side motor. I was told to send it back and..."
- "The short version is : Steve Nemish, the owner of No Mar Tire Changers, came to my home to show my how to use their Pro model machine and..."
- "Last Sunday I order a plant planter and upgraded it to the largest size for that specific plant and had it ordered that same day for my Nieces House warming..."
- "I purchased a bedroom set from aarons on nov 1st it was delivered the 3rd of nov. I started getting bit up and was wondering why an when i pulled..."
- "This is what a Westgate owner gets at Westgate Myrtle Beach.....nasty(room smelled,dusty,rust in the frig),unkept property(tables by the pool busted,tiles missing around the lazy river)poor management,lewd acts reported to management..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."