I will never use rockauto.com for anything else.Their ad was misleading.
I thought I was purchasing a front left control arm and a front right control arm. I only received 1. When I contacted their customer service I was told as a rule all items are sold as individually and to read the part description.
So I read the part description and it stated both front right and front left.I learned my lesson I should have read their reviews before purchasing from them.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Control Arm
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "My husband has had this HORRIBLE device for 8 months now in his truck. It has caused problems almost the whole time it's been installed.He has a 2013 Ram Quad..."
- "I purchased a so called Custom Bagger Kit from Bag Boyz Customs !!! I wondered why they didn't have more pics of finished products on their website, but was assured..."
- "My wife and I wanted to have the carpets in our home replaced and the tile/laminate replaced with hardwood. The total bill came to $22k.After deciding to go with 50..."
- "I havent got my order waist trimmer 3x..."
- "This is a bunch of BULL *** to be placed on hold for extra long period of time. When a person calls an office and requests to speak with..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "Bought this Expensive Leather Lazy boy recliner four years ago and the leather is peeling off as we sit. Upholsterer said it is bonded leather and pretty cheap covering. We..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."