filters
state:
city:
product:

Rockauto - Can't print return core label

I was sent a return label for a core but I cannot print it off my phone

Rockauto - To see if my order has ship

it was to ship today i wanted to if it did get to ship
5.0
Equipment Quality
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time
Usability

Rockauto - I bought a defective part

I bought a multifunction switch for my 2003 Chrysler 300 and the keeper that keeps it engaged on the left side does not hold

Rockauto - Returns

I can't beleive that rockauto doesn't care about ur customer care...I've shopped for for parts with u guys for 3 yrs now...never had a problem...now for ur company trying to save on overhead ur loosing my buss..& my friends...u forced us to shop somewhere else for our parts...I had a high regard for rockauto...to the point thati was recommending ur company to alot of people.

Rockauto - My calipers didn't come with the mounting hardware

My calipers were supposed to come with all the mounting hardware they didn't come with none

Rockauto - The worst hi

I don't have access to a computer and needed tthis part this is the best second time you done this and will be the lastAngry

Rockauto - How do i return a core

Just want to find out how to return my core from the power steering part that I purchased earlier
Reply to reviews
I placed a order on may 23rd and realized that I only ordered one rotor for my car and I needed two, so I tried to place another ordering the 24th and it wouldn’t let me place it with the same address, I had to change my zip for the second order to my old address zip....

Rockauto - Fraud

Will not email or call me about the fraud yall are pulling. I want my refund for the parts i paid for and that yall inventoried wrong

Contact Rockauto

United States
Phone:
(608) 661-1376

Rockauto - Avoid scam

Terrible shitty company avoid them at all measures they are involved in a scam stealing credit card numbers, And sending orders to fake address!
Ease of Use