I will never use rockauto.com for anything else.Their ad was misleading.

I thought I was purchasing a front left control arm and a front right control arm. I only received 1. When I contacted their customer service I was told as a rule all items are sold as individually and to read the part description.

So I read the part description and it stated both front right and front left.I learned my lesson I should have read their reviews before purchasing from them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of control arm. Rockauto needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned control arm in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rockauto.

Had an Experience with Rockauto?

Comments

Upland, California, United States #960811

Gee, did you find anywhere else that would sell you 2 control arms for $45?No?

I didn't think so...***, $45 is a good price for just one of those control arms.

The listing on Rockauto just shows that the same part number is used on both the left and right upper control arms.Autozone's price for ONE is $90.

Quit being so effin greedy.

Rockauto stole $68.50 with no replacement.  Rockauto " I purchased the MOOG 81045 rear coil springs for my 06’ T4R V6 4.0L. I had my mechanic installed the spring but as soon as I drive of..." Read more Rockauto - Horrible packaging. Customer service a black hole after 30days. Rockauto "Shipping has always been a problem with them. They don't package things well enough to avoid damage. The latest pile of project parts I bought had such a problem. I..." Read more Rockauto - Caliper Honda Accord no waranty defective part outside UAS Rockauto "I live in Holland and had a very bad experiende with RockAuto I ordered 26 january a caliper 43018-TA0-A01 for my European Honda Accord 2009. This part is 100% identical to Acura..." Read more Rockauto - Purchased a Truck Carpet, Arrived Covered in Grease Rockauto "Purchased a Truck Carpet, Arrived Covered in Grease. Contacted RockAuto.com and sent them photos. Response was: "I can see some small grease marks, but only on what appears to be..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more