RockAuto, rude Racists, lied about messing up shipping, slow to refund
Paid for a part and shipping, RockAuto made a mistake and stopped shipment, then blamed Fedex, Having contracts with Fedex, My commercial account rep at Fedex was able to determine the problem was on RockAuto's end.Even though the part was returned without delivery to me, they still insisted on waiting 10 days to "Inspect" the part, which IF damaged would be an issue between them and the shipper, since it never made it to me.
Next they said they needed to hear from Fedex, which I had already determined was not at fault. After a few weeks they said it was "undetermined" as to where the problem was, another lie. Then they insisted on waiting to refund my paypal account another 3 business days, which amounted to 5 days.
Worst part is the customer service is rude and condescending, hassling me about my accent.These people are straight up racists,Including the CSR managers no one of Hispanic decent or color should enrich these bigots.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Refusal to fix their mistake
- Being lied to by customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Break Master Cylinder Hydro Booster
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " I purchased the MOOG 81045 rear coil springs for my 06’ T4R V6 4.0L. I had my mechanic installed the spring but as soon as I drive of..."
- "I bought a brand new 1025r tlb in may 2016 took home found loose nuts and bolts loose on machine had 2 hrs on it had to have mower..."
- "I purchased a 2013 Ford Flex at Price Ford in Port Angeles, WA and before I even had paid my first car payment, I had to have the car towed..."
- "Scammed by the master Leon Chapa, he pretends to be a great guy, won't return calls, takes payment and does not deliver the product. I purchased a piece of granite..."
- "I juat received my Shabby Chic dress after waiting TEN weeks to receive it. I had to search their previous FB posts and Pinterest posts to even make sure I..."
- "Ordered my grandsons birth certificate January 20th, 2016 and it's now March 21st, 2016 and I still have yet to receive it. I paid $30 and expect to get what..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."