Paid for a part and shipping, RockAuto made a mistake and stopped shipment, then blamed Fedex, Having contracts with Fedex, My commercial account rep at Fedex was able to determine the problem was on RockAuto's end.Even though the part was returned without delivery to me, they still insisted on waiting 10 days to "Inspect" the part, which IF damaged would be an issue between them and the shipper, since it never made it to me.

Next they said they needed to hear from Fedex, which I had already determined was not at fault. After a few weeks they said it was "undetermined" as to where the problem was, another lie. Then they insisted on waiting to refund my paypal account another 3 business days, which amounted to 5 days.

Worst part is the customer service is rude and condescending, hassling me about my accent.These people are straight up racists,Including the CSR managers no one of Hispanic decent or color should enrich these bigots.

mdeloach wrote the review because of poor customer service at Rockauto and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Rockauto to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was refusal to fix their mistake and being lied to by customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rockauto break master cylinder hydro booster for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rockauto?

Comments

Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States #1249743

Because of the customer's complaints of dissatisfaction & incredible disrespectful treatment & attitude I have decided I will never order from RockAuto. They turn their customers into victims, what a shame & they don't deserve to be in business.