Paid for a part and shipping, RockAuto made a mistake and stopped shipment, then blamed Fedex, Having contracts with Fedex, My commercial account rep at Fedex was able to determine the problem was on RockAuto's end.Even though the part was returned without delivery to me, they still insisted on waiting 10 days to "Inspect" the part, which IF damaged would be an issue between them and the shipper, since it never made it to me.

Next they said they needed to hear from Fedex, which I had already determined was not at fault. After a few weeks they said it was "undetermined" as to where the problem was, another lie. Then they insisted on waiting to refund my paypal account another 3 business days, which amounted to 5 days.

Worst part is the customer service is rude and condescending, hassling me about my accent.These people are straight up racists,Including the CSR managers no one of Hispanic decent or color should enrich these bigots.

Review about: Break Master Cylinder Hydro Booster.

I didn't like: Refusal to fix their mistake, Being lied to by customer service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $200
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Rockauto?

Comments

Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States #1249743

Because of the customer's complaints of dissatisfaction & incredible disrespectful treatment & attitude I have decided I will never order from RockAuto. They turn their customers into victims, what a shame & they don't deserve to be in business.