RockAuto, rude Racists, lied about messing up shipping, slow to refund

2 of 170 Rockauto reviews

Paid for a part and shipping, RockAuto made a mistake and stopped shipment, then blamed Fedex, Having contracts with Fedex, My commercial account rep at Fedex was able to determine the problem was on RockAuto's end.Even though the part was returned without delivery to me, they still insisted on waiting 10 days to "Inspect" the part, which IF damaged would be an issue between them and the shipper, since it never made it to me.

Next they said they needed to hear from Fedex, which I had already determined was not at fault. After a few weeks they said it was "undetermined" as to where the problem was, another lie. Then they insisted on waiting to refund my paypal account another 3 business days, which amounted to 5 days.

Worst part is the customer service is rude and condescending, hassling me about my accent.These people are straight up racists,Including the CSR managers no one of Hispanic decent or color should enrich these bigots.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Refusal to fix their mistake
    • Being lied to by customer service

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Break Master Cylinder Hydro Booster
Review category
Equipment
review #961494 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rockauto? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 170 Rockauto reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

7 hours ago #1249743 Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States

Because of the customer's complaints of dissatisfaction & incredible disrespectful treatment & attitude I have decided I will never order from RockAuto. They turn their customers into victims, what a shame & they don't deserve to be in business.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rockauto. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Rockauto.
Filing a new complaint about
×