3.1K views
3.0
Turnaround Time

I have been a loyal customer and have bought thousands of dollars worth of parts over many years from RockAuto.I have also convinced many people to buy from them.

I will avoid buying from them unless absolutely necessary in the future since I have been vitimized too many times by their return policy. I received the fuel pump I ordered (Uro fuel pump PN 0030915301 for 1983 Mercedes 380SEC) that was listed as a "Standard Replacement Pump" for my car but it did not fit my car. I immediately processed a return (same day of receipt) but RockAuto return site stated I had to either pay the original outbound shipping or the return shipping even though they clearly listed the wrong part for my application.

Why am I responsible for any costs caused by their mistake?They also hide behind their website and provide no way to talk to a customer servide rep to resolve the issue to my satisfaction.

Review about: Uro Parts Fuel Pump.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Prices and selection and ease of finding parts.

I didn't like: Return policy, Insufficuent product detail to ensure correct part.

Comments

#1420767

For the past 1hr*1/2 I have been trying to make contact No phones No emails.I purchased a tension er and Idle pulleys.I now installing however the Idle pulley i received smaller then the one on my 98 L/R D/2.

Will your Idle work on my Rover?

Pulley rb #419631.Quick answer would be appreciated Many thanks Franklin

Returned 175.00 brake rotors and pad kit .would not fit and did not put return order in package so i will not get a refund. I can not contact any one by phone or email.corporate office hung up on me.Will not buy from them again

Us to. Parts were not correct and returning and just trying to contact them is impossible

Just having the same problem. They sent me a wrong product (rotors and brake pads) and they do not want to pay for shipping. I would not recommend shopping from them.

York, Pennsylvania, United States #1315630

I JUST HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WITH WIPER BLADES.

THE BLADES THEY SENT ARE THE OLD HOOK STYLE MINE ARE THE NEWER PINCH TAB STYLE PAID 6.56 FOR BLADES THEY WANT 5.95 TO RETURN WHAT A RIP OFF

Madashell17
Troy, Alabama, United States #1266350

I've had a similar problem.I ordered wiper blades for an SUV and they were supposed to be original equipment.

Wrong. They were too short.

The cost of shipping cost as much as replacing.I went to local parts business and tossed the product fro Rock