Product: Rockauto Shipping Service Clear all filters (177 of 177 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:

Rockauto - Shipping price seem in correct

I ordered parts and tried to hit the standard shipping but i'm getting charged 20+$ rediculous. Should not cost that much and cant seem to talk to a real person. Shipping should be 6$ and something not 20+$. Please help. I buy a lot of parts from here but this needs to be fixed.

Rockauto - Missing my tracking number

i tamara Bishop hubwheel bearing friday june first my answer ia not tell me anything and they got my confirmationnumber wrong address 160 0ntario st buffalo ny 14207

Rockauto - Haven't received an order

Need to speak with someone

Rockauto - Missing items

I ordered fog lights along with my bumper and right right front fender and the fog lights were not shipped with the bumper or fender for my 2011 Nissan Xterra. The bumper has white scuff marks all over it. Traci Gabaree 6 Woodside Drive Dover Plains New York, 12522 845-797-0622

Rockauto - Wrong package

I bought a westin bull bar for my car and i only got the hardware parts not the bar
3.0

Rockauto - Part is taking to long

Ordered this part on May 7rh tracking number is 9461210200847129766261. It's still has status of Pre-shipment . It has been 10 days.

Rockauto - Part is not correct

Not working properly wrong part received car still is not running.
3.0

Rockauto - Checking my order, if it was recieve

I sent back some schocks and i was wondering if they were received an when can i expect my credit to show an how do i check to see if the credit is there

Rockauto - Missing items

Never recieved item. Tracking says items shipped. Recieved some but one is missing. All were supposed to be together. As tracking says all were shipped and dropped off at o e location.

Rockauto - Need to speak to a representative
I had placed an order (83229461) i didnt realize that the rotors i ordered was one each. I needed 2 rear and 2 front. So i placed another order (83231066) for another rotor front and rear. I wanted to know if my orders can get combined so that they come together and so that the 9.99 of shipping can be taken off.