I purchased the MOOG 81045 rear coil springs for my 06’ T4R V6 4.0L. I had my mechanic installed the spring but as soon as I drive of the shop I noticed a clunking sound. The mechanic told me it takes a week for the springs to settle. I waited a week but every time I hit a bump it makes a clunk sound. I found out the springs are not seated properly or it is not flushed to the bottom. The mechanic adjusted the springs so that the bottom lower end of the springs seats next to the groove. 2 weeks later the spring still will not seat correctly. The lower end of the springs with a pigtail end diameter was too small. I contacted Rockauto and told me they cannot accept refund since the springs are not returned with the original box. The springs came in two boxes, inside box has parts and picture while the second box outside box with addresses has rockauto taped. I threw a way the inside box but kept the big box. Bottom line: rockauto states they will not refund me but will replace the parts. The next e-mail replied to me that they can not replace the parts. Long story short I was stiffed by rockauto for $68.50 and told me that they will ship the parts to me which is preposterous that the parts don’t fit my vehicle.
Be very careful buying parts to them. You may save 10% but will cost you 100% if the parts had issues. I spent around $900 worth of parts for the last 2 months from them but their customer service was horrible. They don’t care demeanor.
I called their tech support and told me that they never had Moog 81045 issues or complaint from the customers. See the link below from the forum.
I posted a question in T4R.org about Moog81045 if members had any issues about the fitment.
Read below link:
order no: 38124443
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- People lie stating they will replace but they did not
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Moog 81045 Rear Coil Spring Set
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ive purchased several tires from best used in the past, as I am a rural mail carrier and go through a lot of tires. In April I purchased a set..."
- "Well guys and girls got my 2800-3200 stall from monster today was happy to drop it off at transmission shop to have put it .well about to hours later he..."
- "Dear BBB, Today (4/5/2014) I visited one of your Costco warehouse stores (1320 S. Route 59, Naperville, IL 60564-5944) in the morning around 10am. My primary purpose was to get my..."
- "On May 15, 2016, I ordered satellite TV through AT&T...My installation date was scheduled for May 17th, but I changed it to May 21st. The technician arrived at 7:55..."
- "TOOK MY CAR TO FIRESTONE AT 930 AM ON THURSDAY JUNE 23,2016 FOR A ALIGNMENT. THERE WAS NO COMMUNICATION OF WHAT WAS GOING ON, AT 200 PM I DECIDED TO..."
- "I purchased a queen size sleigh bed bundle from American freight furniture they assured me that they were gonna order it completely brand new because i didn't want anything used,..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."