I purchased the MOOG 81045 rear coil springs for my 06’ T4R V6 4.0L. I had my mechanic installed the spring but as soon as I drive of the shop I noticed a clunking sound. The mechanic told me it takes a week for the springs to settle. I waited a week but every time I hit a bump it makes a clunk sound. I found out the springs are not seated properly or it is not flushed to the bottom. The mechanic adjusted the springs so that the bottom lower end of the springs seats next to the groove. 2 weeks later the spring still will not seat correctly. The lower end of the springs with a pigtail end diameter was too small. I contacted Rockauto and told me they cannot accept refund since the springs are not returned with the original box. The springs came in two boxes, inside box has parts and picture while the second box outside box with addresses has rockauto taped. I threw a way the inside box but kept the big box. Bottom line: rockauto states they will not refund me but will replace the parts. The next e-mail replied to me that they can not replace the parts. Long story short I was stiffed by rockauto for $68.50 and told me that they will ship the parts to me which is preposterous that the parts don’t fit my vehicle.
Be very careful buying parts to them. You may save 10% but will cost you 100% if the parts had issues. I spent around $900 worth of parts for the last 2 months from them but their customer service was horrible. They don’t care demeanor.
I called their tech support and told me that they never had Moog 81045 issues or complaint from the customers. See the link below from the forum.
I posted a question in T4R.org about Moog81045 if members had any issues about the fitment.
Read below link:
order no: 38124443
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- People lie stating they will replace but they did not
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Moog 81045 Rear Coil Spring Set
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "11k miles and engine is gone. This is not a warranty issue it is that Jasper provided a defective product. It's not even a one start rating. I..."
- "The short version is : Steve Nemish, the owner of No Mar Tire Changers, came to my home to show my how to use their Pro model machine and..."
- "Will not make good or return any calls concerning $ 3080.00 worth of Chroming that is defective. Also has taken additional parts, approx. $ 300.00 from me, no response. Promised several..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..."
- "I purchased a $2200.00 sectional from Rooms To Go approximately 2 years to ago. I informed the salesman that my husband was over 6 foot tall and weighed over 200..."
- " I want to the office about the picnic area in front of my patio on Friday the 24 at 3:00p.m. I was assured by the maintenance personnel that he..."