I purchased the MOOG 81045 rear coil springs for my 06’ T4R V6 4.0L. I had my mechanic installed the spring but as soon as I drive of the shop I noticed a clunking sound. The mechanic told me it takes a week for the springs to settle. I waited a week but every time I hit a bump it makes a clunk sound. I found out the springs are not seated properly or it is not flushed to the bottom. The mechanic adjusted the springs so that the bottom lower end of the springs seats next to the groove. 2 weeks later the spring still will not seat correctly. The lower end of the springs with a pigtail end diameter was too small. I contacted Rockauto and told me they cannot accept refund since the springs are not returned with the original box. The springs came in two boxes, inside box has parts and picture while the second box outside box with addresses has rockauto taped. I threw a way the inside box but kept the big box. Bottom line: rockauto states they will not refund me but will replace the parts. The next e-mail replied to me that they can not replace the parts. Long story short I was stiffed by rockauto for $68.50 and told me that they will ship the parts to me which is preposterous that the parts don’t fit my vehicle.
Be very careful buying parts to them. You may save 10% but will cost you 100% if the parts had issues. I spent around $900 worth of parts for the last 2 months from them but their customer service was horrible. They don’t care demeanor.
I called their tech support and told me that they never had Moog 81045 issues or complaint from the customers. See the link below from the forum.
I posted a question in T4R.org about Moog81045 if members had any issues about the fitment.
Read below link:
order no: 38124443
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- People lie stating they will replace but they did not
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Moog 81045 Rear Coil Spring Set
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Dear BBB, Today (4/5/2014) I visited one of your Costco warehouse stores (1320 S. Route 59, Naperville, IL 60564-5944) in the morning around 10am. My primary purpose was to get my..."
- "The short version is : Steve Nemish, the owner of No Mar Tire Changers, came to my home to show my how to use their Pro model machine and..."
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "On May 15, 2016, I ordered satellite TV through AT&T...My installation date was scheduled for May 17th, but I changed it to May 21st. The technician arrived at 7:55..."
- "I purchased a $2200.00 sectional from Rooms To Go approximately 2 years to ago. I informed the salesman that my husband was over 6 foot tall and weighed over 200..."
- "I purchased a queen size sleigh bed bundle from American freight furniture they assured me that they were gonna order it completely brand new because i didn't want anything used,..."
- "Name is Nagesh.I placed an order at for SUBWAY lower parel phoenix mill store at 2.25 PM and got messge that it will get delivered by 3.10pm . no one..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."