1.8
Turnaround Time

Purchased a remanufactured power steering pump (order # 68780626), it is no good! Purchased another pump (order # 71697961) and again, NO GOOD!

There is NO CUSTOMER SERVICE WHATSOEVER! Called corporate number 1-608-661-1376, told the lady the issue only to be refused any assistance and subsequently she hung up on me.

Website cannot and will not address the issue in a timely manner and without taking additional funds from me to replace the part. Terrible service, no truck for over two weeks and my livelihood depends on it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Power Steering Pump.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 12, 2017.

Comments

We purchased a refurbished hybrid battery from RockAuto and received it on april 17, 2018. We plugged it in and our car smelled of acid and we had additional codes on our code reader.

We tried calling them and were refused any help. We filled out the return info online (the only way to deal with them) and shipped our bad battery back. They received it within a couple days and said we plugged it in so we aren't getting a refund. We will never do business with them again!

We would understand if it weren't defective and they charged a reasonable restocking fee for the return but they absolutely refused. Now we have a $1200 credit card bill for a product we returned and they resold to someone else.

Now my only recourse is to try to get our credit card to help us fight this. I would never recommend anyone purchase refurbished parts from RockAuto because of their unreasonable return policy and inability to provide customer service.