I ordered a gage cluster for a 2003 gmc sierra. They sent a defective one.

The passenger blinker will not flash. I installed a cluster from my 2005 gmc Yukon. Everything worked 100%. They wanted me to buy another one and wait fir refund after returning their defective product .My other option was to return cluster for full refund.

I am only asking to get what I paid for.I will never buy anything from this so called company. I really think it is someone working out of their garage.

I have a small business and would not be in business long if I treated my customers like this .I quess all those car guy tv shows like the sponsorship money and free parts. Again I only want what I paid for no more, no less.

Product or Service Mentioned: Auto Part.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Rock auto is the worst experience I've ever had buying parts. I bought a headliner based on a picture from the website.

Liner arrives and had panel or grid lines all through the mass of the shell. I sent pictures to rock auto and they replied that the part was exactly what the manufacturer intended. Cost me 35.00 shipping each way.

No customer service just a sleazy middle-man with no interest in serving the customer. Jeff