1.8

Warning RockAuto customers!!!!!

If you purchase parts from RockAuto and they are defective you may NOT get a refund.

I recently purchased a power steering pump and did not have a chance to put it on right away. When I did it leaked all over the place. It ruined my alternator and power steering belts too. At this point I had no choice but to purchase a new pump locally. When it came time to return the pump to Rock Auto they told me I could only replace it with another pump. When I protested they said that they would break their rule and give me a store credit. I don’t want a store credit I want a refund. I’m not even asking them to pay for the belts that got ruined or the cost to have my mechanic put the 2nd pump on, or compensate me for the frustration of having to get another pump and go back to my mechanic. So watch out everyone!!!!! Order number 28121840

b06b22 wrote the review because of warranty issue at Rockauto. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $108 and wants Rockauto to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was refund policy for defective item. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rockauto power steering pump for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rockauto?

Comments