Ordered Dorman Parking / Turn Signal Lamp Assembly for my truck. The website picture and description were correct. When they arrived, they were the wrong color. I was told that they do not warrant the part matching the pictures. I had to eat the shipping, both ways!

Stupidly, I ordered replacements through RockAuto again. This time the parts were from different manufacturers, visibly different and not from Dorman! Customer service told me that the parts were Dorman, but they would accept a return of a single lens. Once they received the return, they would reship the matching part. When I asked to return both for a full credit, they told me that only one was incorrect so that was not an option.

I will never buy from RockAuto again!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of rockauto shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $25. Rockauto needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rockauto shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rockauto.

Had an Experience with Rockauto?

Comments