I ordered a head light for my 2003 Nissan Altima, I spoke to customer service before ordering .They assured me it would fit and was compatable .

It took me 2 months to install ( we had a bad winter) I paid my mechanic can 30 dollars to install . Come to find out the hardware was not compatable . I got home and spoke to the worst customer service person working at rock auto . After I explained what happened he said it was my fault , he stated he would charge me a 10% restock fee and offered me nothing .

(I have bought quite a few things from rock auto ) I told him his customer service skills leave more to be desired and I was considering never buying from them again , rather them apologize for what happened , he said that since I said that I can't return it back at all . I rather lose the 120$.

Then ever order from this company again .I am done with rock auto they are horrible .

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "condescending , rude " of 2003 nissan altima headlight and associated monetary loss in the amount of $104. Rockauto needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2003 nissan altima headlight in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rockauto.

Had an Experience with Rockauto?

Comments

Madison, Wisconsin, United States #1210165

Until last Tuesday, I was a customer service representative for RockAuto (and had been for 12 years).If you ordered from them in the past, you'll notice a precipitous decline in the quality of customer service.

The reason?

There are plans to outsource customer service to a call center in the Philippines so RockAuto is "teaching" customers to do everything themselves, on line.Once the outsourcing takes place, there will be little to no customer service.