3.7

I ordered a radiator for GMC 3500 truck per description in parts catalogue that was supposed to fit my vehicle.Upon receipt it was determined it was the wrong part and would not fit.

I returned it as instructed but the return was denied. RockAuto service dept said the part was use and could not be resold as new. It was not used nor could it be used as it would not fit. No full or partial refund was offered.

Multiple attempts to explain have fallen on deaf ears.I would like to elevate this above the sevice department but cannot find other email addresses.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $150. This person is overall dissatisfied with Rockauto. The most disappointing about radiator at Rockauto was refund policy for defective item and refund policy for wrong part Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rockauto.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Rockauto to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rockauto?

Comments