I have purchased parts from Rock-Auto, quite a few times.Three out of 6 times, they delivered the wrong parts.

I have been in the Auto business for over 45 years, with a 4 year masters degree in Engineering. The last time I ordered some front disc rotors for a 1979, MG Midget. After a week, the parts arrived from England, to Williamsburg VA. Unpacking to box, I found the rotors were for a MGB and not a Midget.

I called customer service and complained, they replied the supplier shipped the correct parts. Trying to explain to the young lady, I have worked on these cars for a lot of years and I know what I am working on. She doubted my experience and said she would have to trace back what I ordered from the web site. To cut a long story, the young lady said if I paid and returned the parts back to the warehouse in England.

They would try and ship the correct parts. Come to find out the shipping cost to return to England was $320. The price blew me away and I refused the shipping cost, after a return call to customer service. They said to keep the wrong rotors and they shipped to correct ones, two weeks later.

No more business with Rock-Auto. I recommend buying either local or try Summit Racing.

Summit Racing have an excellent customer and courteous service.They will break and arm and a leg, for your business.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. bilshatri stated that there is a room for improvement of inexperienced customer service staff. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of 1979 mg midget front brake rotors. Rockauto needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 1979 mg midget front brake rotors in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rockauto.

Had an Experience with Rockauto?

Comments