100% full Not resolved

I ordered a new AC Compressor that RockAuto stated "May Looks different but will work the same as OEM" Well I received the part and it does not fit or work the same.I called them and they were very condescending and unwilling to admit their foot notes that caused us to order were in-correct.

They wanted us to pay shipping both ways for their mistake. Their customer service after the sale is the worst I have ever experienced.

One may think you are getting a better deal but after you pay shipping both ways for their mistake...not a good deal at all just bad service from a bad company that does not stand behind their mistake and make it right.STAY AWAY!!!!

This person wrote the review because of "mis lead" of diesel kiki dkv14g auto ac compressor from Rockauto and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $251 and wants Rockauto to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was miss leading ads. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rockauto for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rockauto?

Comments