Tolleson, Arizona
100% full Not resolved

I ordered a new AC Compressor that RockAuto stated "May Looks different but will work the same as OEM" Well I received the part and it does not fit or work the same.I called them and they were very condescending and unwilling to admit their foot notes that caused us to order were in-correct.

They wanted us to pay shipping both ways for their mistake. Their customer service after the sale is the worst I have ever experienced.

One may think you are getting a better deal but after you pay shipping both ways for their mistake...not a good deal at all just bad service from a bad company that does not stand behind their mistake and make it right.STAY AWAY!!!!

Reason of review: mis lead.

I didn't like: Miss leading ads.

Had an Experience with Rockauto?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Rockauto - Caliper Honda Accord no waranty defective part outside UAS Rockauto "I live in Holland and had a very bad experiende with RockAuto I ordered 26 january a caliper 43018-TA0-A01 for my European Honda Accord 2009. This part is 100% identical to Acura..." Read more Rockauto - Ordered 4 shocks for my F100 and two were already opened and two rears are different Rockauto "There return exchange wanted me to pay for them shipping me used and opened shocks and the two rear are different. I emailed and they just keep saying the same..." Read more Rockauto - AC Condensor Problem Rockauto "Ordered an AC condensor from rockauto, a few days later it arrived on my door step and was shocked to see the box ripped open and was poorly taped back..." Read more Rockauto - Poor Dayco timing belt kit quality - no help from so-called customer service Rockauto "Bought Dayco timing belt kit WP199K1AS, as it had gaskets/ oil seals other kits lacked. Installed all seals and parts; after less than 2 weeks,the engine jumped timing, shutting down..." Read more Mary Kay - Ripoff Mary Kay " I recently purchased the attached product (crme to powder foundation) from a Mary Kay representative that I work with. I was very surprised when I saw the miniscule amount..." Read more Eharmony customer service 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer service phone number Eharmony "eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer service eharmony com phone number www eharmony com contact..." Read more A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada - These scammers seem to be able to get away with murder A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada "I ordered a sleep aid from A N & Associates FlorenceScovel (please note I am referring to the company from Canada only). It took weeks to arrive and was then..." Read more Pepperfry  received wrong product and pepperfry is not ready to accept it back Pepperfry "Hi have order a clock "Black Iron 8 Inch Vintage Double Sided Station Wall Clock by Anantaran" (Sku: DE1370875-S-PM6126) (Order No is 303227277) which has WHITE inner background being displayed..." Read more