Tolleson, Arizona
100% full Not resolved

I ordered a new AC Compressor that RockAuto stated "May Looks different but will work the same as OEM" Well I received the part and it does not fit or work the same.I called them and they were very condescending and unwilling to admit their foot notes that caused us to order were in-correct.

They wanted us to pay shipping both ways for their mistake. Their customer service after the sale is the worst I have ever experienced.

One may think you are getting a better deal but after you pay shipping both ways for their mistake...not a good deal at all just bad service from a bad company that does not stand behind their mistake and make it right.STAY AWAY!!!!

Review about: Diesel Kiki Dkv14G Auto Ac Compressor.

I didn't like: Miss leading ads.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss mis lead / $251
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Rockauto?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Rockauto - Ordered 4 shocks for my F100 and two were already opened and two rears are different Rockauto "There return exchange wanted me to pay for them shipping me used and opened shocks and the two rear are different. I emailed and they just keep saying the same..." Read more SharkNinja - Shark Product Quality & Reliability - Shark Floor Steamers SharkNinja "Dear Mr. Mark Rosen (aka Mark Rosenzweig) I’m writing to you today after I saw you purport on a Shark television commercial this past holiday season that Shark products are..." Read more Rockauto - Caliper Honda Accord no waranty defective part outside UAS Rockauto "I live in Holland and had a very bad experiende with RockAuto I ordered 26 january a caliper 43018-TA0-A01 for my European Honda Accord 2009. This part is 100% identical to Acura..." Read more Rockauto - Poor Dayco timing belt kit quality - no help from so-called customer service Rockauto "Bought Dayco timing belt kit WP199K1AS, as it had gaskets/ oil seals other kits lacked. Installed all seals and parts; after less than 2 weeks,the engine jumped timing, shutting down..." Read more GEX International - Trash, Horrible, Horrid. Clickbait GEX International "This is literally nothing like the game. This is the virtual equivalent of SJW's. Why... Why did u do dis. Like Bruh why did you do dis. I wasted so..." Read more Honeywell - Purchaced two defective fan control boards Honeywell "Its been almost two weeks on a friends mothers furnace. Lightning had hit a pole near the home and fried everything electronic in the house including the furnace transformer, fan..." Read more Threads King - THESE BASTARDS CLAIM A 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE...BULL. Threads King "This company is THE WORST....run, don't walk from their website. I ordered a bra, they sent me a size A; I'm a D. It took an EXTREMELY LONG time- about..." Read more CriCut - Design Space Doesn't Work! CriCut "I feel like I have wasted my money on this machine, I have only had it a month and I can barely get through a project even a small one..." Read more