Ordered transmission banner kit for 99 Honda Accord 4cyl.

They sent me not once but twice the kit for a V6.Car was down for about one month.

A gentleman with service said send the kit back again and order this different kit they had. Waited 2 weeks for money to be credited to my account waited 6days for other kit. Kit they sent me was only gasket overhaul kit with no friction plates. Now I,m screwed and so is my daughters Accord.

They won't send me the clutches even after offering to pay for them.

They want to do the ship and wait again.VERY UPSET

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Rockauto. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rockauto.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Rockauto to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rockauto?

Comments

Rockauto - 2 Orders = 2 Defective Parts = 2x The Work = 2x The Shipping = Never Again Rockauto "Never again will I buy from a company who sells what appear to be the manufacturers defective garbage. NEVER EVER AGAIN! First order I had to replace a thermostat... that..." Read more Rockauto - Bait and Switch, I received the wrong parts! Did not fit, and parts were not like the picture. Rockauto "Bait and Switch, I received the wrong parts! Did not fit, and parts were not like the picture. 1999 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE upper ball joints, The Ball joints were too small. I returned..." Read more Rockauto - They steal your money  in bogus shipping cost after selling defected parts Rockauto "I ordered a Precise brand fuel pump and the pump screen required for warrantee of the pump. I received a defected pump with a crack by the negative wire hook..." Read more Rockauto - Received Part Missing Critical Seal/Washer Rockauto "I recieved a brake hoses (right & left), one was in sealed package the other was not in a package at all and was missing the special crush washers needed..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more